Millville Utah Real Estate
Millville Utah is just south of Providence and East of Nibley. It is a small community of about 1,500 people. When buying real estate in Millville, you should know that Millville UT has no public sewer system, and residents must use post office boxes.
Millville is growing and most of the new Millville Real Estate in Millville consists of upper middle class homes priced homes between $200,000 and $350,000. Millville sits on a slight bench overlooking the valley, but is not as high on the hill, and the homes aren't as expensive as Homes in Providence Utah. Some of the neighborhoods in Millville UT include Glendridge, The Shire, Deloy Hansen, Camille Estates, Family Hills, and Millville Estates.
Millville really has no local business and only minimal industry.
Check out the hottest Millville Home Listings right here:
Millville Utility Information:
- Questar Gas: 895 W. 400 N. Logan (435) 752-7751
- Rocky Mountain Power: (888) 221-7070
DSL and High Speed Internet Providers
- Comcast Cable - (435) 752-9731
- Qwest Communications - Phone and DSL (800) 244-1111
- Digis (Wireless Internet) 1-888-DIGIS-88 http://www.digis.net Use referral code #17317 You can get it almost anywhere in the valley regardless of remoteness.
- Hughes Net - Wireless Internet, This is Available anywhere in North America
Economics Research - Economics Research Associates is an international consulting firm working primarily in real estate, entertainment and leisure, and land use policy and planning.